Queen Elizabeth College aspires to become a distinguished comprehensive HE institution at the national, regional, and international levels.
The College aims to provide a holistic learning environment that fosters research, innovation, and personal growth. Supporting students with the knowledge, opportunity, and support needed to enable them to achieve their individual aspirations, make a positive contribution to the society, and become leaders in their respective fields.
To offer quality and recognised higher education that is affordable for everyone.
As a college we strongly strive towards British Values
- Freedom of speech for all
- The right to make our own choices
The Rule of Law
- Understanding rules and why they are important
- Following rules to develop order
- Making decisions together
- The right to an opinion/voice
- Learning about different faiths and cultures
- Listen to other viewpoints
- Learning about diversity
- Treating others as you want to be treated
- Respect for each other
- Working together